Changed your mind?
We do not refund for change of mind if you found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you simply don’t like it, or have no use for it!
Deposits, Cancellations, and Refunds
- We require at least 24 hours' notice to reschedule your appointment. If done so after this you will be required to pay a $50 rescheduling fee and/or forfeit your $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
- We require at least 24 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation.
- There is a $50 non-refundable deposit payable (per client) on all appointments. The deposit (per client) is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation, with the balance to be paid either before the appointment or after completion of treatment.
- In the event of any appointment cancellations within 24 hours (or less) of a booking, all payments (including any deposits) made shall be non-refundable.
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded. We don’t refund for change of mind.
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill are exercised in treating our clients, ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- For us to provide you with great service, it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your technician on what you can achieve with your treatment.